- 1 Bag = 1 Tree Planted: For every bag purchased, we will plant 1 tree through our partnership with One Tree Planted.
- Lakeside Light Roast, Whole Bean: Inspired by mornings at the lake. Catuai, Caturra, Typica & Bourbon Notes: Dried
- Sustainable: Grown by farmers in an environmentally responsible way that is sustainable for the planet.
- Premium, Fairtrade, Organic, Kosher: 100 % Organic coffee that is good for the Earth and coffee drinkers.
- ROASTED IN CANADA: Made in Canada at the footsteps of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
A smooth light roast inspired by mornings at the lake!
James and Trevor Rose grew up with a passion for the outdoors and started Calgary based rose bros coffee in the winter of 2016 with a 90’s popcorn roaster and a dream.
rose bros coffee provides premium fair trade/organic coffee roasted on the slopes of the Canadian Rocky Mountains and sourced from regions around the world.
For every pound of rose bros coffee purchased, we plant one tree through our partnership with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization focused on global reforestation.
1 bag = 1 tree planted
The Cooperative has over 1400 members of which 530 are female growers
Farms: Various farms from the FECCEG Cooperative
Process: Washed, then sun dried on patios for 10 days