- 1 Bag = 1 Tree Planted: For every bag purchased, we will plant 1 tree through our partnership with One Tree Planted.
- Sunnyside Station, Dark Roast, While Bean: Rich, dark chocolate, decadent. A smooth drinking coffee that will keep you coming back for more.
- Sustainable: Grown by farmers in an environmentally responsible way that is sustainable for the planet.
- Premium, Fairtrade, Organic, Kosher: 100 % Organic coffee that is good for the Earth and coffee drinkers.
- ROASTED IN CANADA: Made in Canada at the footsteps of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
Organic, smooth dark & sweet! Tribute to the eclectic YYC train station. The origins of rose bros coffee.
James and Trevor Rose grew up with a passion for the outdoors and started Calgary based rose bros coffee in the winter of 2016 with a 90’s popcorn roaster and a dream.
rose bros coffee provides premium fair trade/organic coffee roasted on the slopes of the Canadian Rocky Mountains and sourced from regions around the world.
For every pound of rose bros coffee purchased, we plant one tree through our partnership with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization focused on global reforestation.
1 bag = 1 tree planted
The Indonesian Island of Sumtra is mountainous with rich soil. Ideal for growing coffee at altitudes of 750 - 1,500m.
The coffee in this bag consists of Arabica beans form the typica and bourbon varietals and is named Sumatra Mandheling after the ethnic group residing in the Batak Region of West-Central Sumatra from which these beans are cultivated.
The milling process, Giling Basah, is unique to Sumatran coffees and involves hulling the parchment off the bean at roughly 50% moisture content as opposed to the more typical 10 - 12%. Giling Basah gives Sumatran coffee its trademark flavour of low acidity, earthiness and a rich body. Flavour notes include dark chocolate, earthy tobacco and red cherry.