- 1 Bag = 1 Tree Planted: For every bag purchased, we will plant 1 tree through our partnership with One Tree Planted.
- Jimmy's, Medium Roast, Whole Bean: A smooth medium roast. The other "rose bro". Everyone knows a character named Jimmy. A wonderful aftertaste that will leave you in a good mood.
- Sustainable: Grown by farmers in an environmentally responsible way that is sustainable for the planet.
- Premium, Fairtrade, Organic, Kosher: 100 % Organic coffee that is good for the Earth and coffee drinkers.
- ROASTED IN CANADA: Made in Canada at the footsteps of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
A smooth medium roast. The other "rose bro". Everyone knows a character named Jimmy...
James and Trevor Rose grew up with a passion for the outdoors and started Calgary based rose bros coffee in the winter of 2016 with a 90’s popcorn roaster and a dream.
Rose Bros coffee provides premium fair trade/organic coffee roasted on the slopes of the Canadian Rocky Mountains and sourced from regions around the world.
For every pound of rose bros coffee purchased, we plant one tree through our partnership with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization focused on global reforestation.
1 bag = 1 tree planted
Colombian Huila is a fair trade organic coffee grown in the municipality of Planadas in the Southern part of the state of Tolima.
Planadas is located in the central cordillera of Colombia and borders with the state of Cauca to the West and with the state of Huila to the South.
This beautiful region shares its climate with the neighboring national park, Nevado del Huila.
The coffee is grown at altitudes ranging from 1,500 – 2,400 meters above sea level and the main harvest periods are from May through June, and from November to December.